My Old Ass – TRAILER

movie flex

It is perhaps little known that My Old Ass is Melania Trump’s pet name for Donald but here it’s the title of a coming of age story with the arrival of My Old Ass trailer

In this fresh coming-of-age story, an 18th birthday mushroom trip brings free-spirited Elliott (Maisy Stella) face-to-face with her wisecracking 39-year-old self (Aubrey Plaza). But when Elliott’s “old ass” starts handing out warnings about what her younger self should and shouldn’t do, Elliott realizes she has to rethink everything about family, love, and what’s becoming a transformative summer.

Written and directed by Megan Park it stars Maisy Stella, Percy Hynes White, Maddie Ziegler, Kerrice Brooks and Aubrey Plaza.

My Old Ass is exclusively in Cinemas from 27th September

related feature : Aubrey Plaza looks back at ‘Living with Chucky’ – STREAMING & BLU-RAY

related feature : My Policeman – Emma Corrin & David Dawson talk about the Harry Styles starrer

Here’s My Old Ass trailer….

The post My Old Ass – TRAILER appeared first on Any Good Films.



from Any Good Films https://ift.tt/P4lzqB1